I realized that by changing my Friday blog entries, I would also have to change my Saturday entry, since it was supposed to be reviewing things (products, movies, books, etc.) So, I have decided to make Saturday sort of a free-for-all, anything goes kind of day for blogging. Sure, I reserve the right to turn any day into this, but it’s kind of nice to have one day a week that is devoted entirely to the traffic in my brain.
While we’re waiting until the dust settles on this house project to see exactly where our finances are, we’re probably going to fill out the new patient forms for the fertility center soon after returning from our trip. J is so ready to get the ball rolling. I can’t decide if I’m nervous about this or excited (perhaps both). Right now, they say our project is coming in under budget. If only it would come in way under budget…
We’re making progress, though, on this house project. Here’s what it looks like right now.
Special congrats to Kitty. Sticky vibes and hugs coming your way. Can't wait to follow your new journey!
Hugs & baby dust,










1 comments:
Your house is so beautiful! I can't wait to see it all finished :) Here's hoping it comes in way under budget and you have lots of wiggle room for the fertility expenses!
Thank you so much for the congrats! :)
Post a Comment