Thursday, February 17, 2011

On the mend

I am glad to report that I think I am FINALLY on the mend.  My throat is almost completely better (barely a scratch, and mostly right after I sneeze or cough).  I was a bit congested and sneezy this morning, but it mostly cleared up after my shower.  I still have an occasional wheeze and cough that is akin to that of a smoker (never smoked a cigarette in my life).  It's really more annoying than anything. 

I'm just relieved that this junk seems to be packing its bags and will hopefully be out of here in a few days.  That means it is unlikely to interfere with our plans for an FET in March.  Yikes!  How did it get here so soon?  I anticipate AF's arrival sometime next weekend (or very soon after).  I expect time will move swiftly after that.  I'm nervously excited about the whole thing.  The process is much less invasive than the fresh cycle was, but I know that success rates are likely diminshed a bit.  *Sigh*  Oh, the things fertiles never have to think about...

If you have a moment, send some love to my buddy.  She got some sad news today.  Love ya, hon.

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am glad you're feeling better! March will be here before you know it. We may doing our FETs together. ;)