Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jealous

My parents woke up this morning on a cruise ship.  I'm glad they are having a good time, but I am so jealous!  J and I have been on 3 cruises and we love it!  The only problem is that my job really doesn't allow us to go when the rates are low.  Plus, right now we have more important uses for our extra money.  We talked about going on fall break some year when it's his turn at work, but we're optimistic that I will be unable to sail this October.  Someday...

1 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

My sister is a teacher and somehow takes off work for cruises. She has a lot of days saved up and somehow they let her go. As a matter of fact, she just got back last week from one. She even pulled her son out of school for it too.

I hope you get to go soon and can thoroughly enjoy it!