If you had to choose a day from your life to live over and over and over, which would it be? For me, without a doubt, it would be our wedding day. It was the best day of my life. Everything went perfectly, J and I were still oblivious to the fact that our family would not be so easily expandable, and all was right with the world. In fact, until I watched the video a couple of months later, I didn't even know that J's infamous SIL hid our niece's pacifier and refused to give it to her so she screamed through the entire wedding. Yep, that was the only day I've ever felt like a princess.
I'm usually not in favor of being the center of attention, but that was my one perfect day. That's the one I'd relive. What day would you choose?
Hugs and love,









2 comments:
I second that thought. My favourite day was definitely our wedding. Leading up to that day we were scared that we would be too busy to enjoy the day but we loved every minute of it and were dancing until the dj left at 3am.
Me too! I would definitely pick my wedding day. It was beautiful, absolutely perfect, and I didn't have a care in the world.
Can I please live that day TODAY instead of being at work?? :)
Post a Comment