Sunday, February 13, 2011

Extreme Makeover...

...blog edition.  I've been seriously contemplating a blog makeover lately.  While I'm happy with the layout and colors and such, I would just like to possibly personalize things a bit more.  It's just a little bit disheartening to visit another blog and see that they have the exact same design as mine.  It's like mine isn't special anymore.  I know that some of you have customized blog designs.  Do you have a site/designer that you'd recommend with reasonable pricing?  J will probably think it's ridiculous to pay money for something that isn't even known to most of the people that I know IRL, but I just feel a need to make it mine.  Like I said, though, I've just been throwing the idea around.  Nothing is definite yet.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love having my blog redesigned. I have gone through several designers to varying degrees of success. The one I really like is Leah at Cutesie Blog Designs. And she's having a special right now. Here's her website:
http://cutesieblogdesigns.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I used Leah too and she rocks. Really nice and oh so helpful!