Sunday, February 20, 2011

Goodbye, old buddy

We said goodbye to Sam this weekend.  We knew it was coming, yet it was still quite unexpected.  He was nearly 13 years old.  He lived a good life.  I know Jax will miss him.  They were, after all, napping buddies.


Jax even tried to take him for a walk a few weeks ago.



Goodbye, buddy.  Our house will be different without you.


Hugs and love,

7 comments:

Kelly said...

This post broke my heart. I'm so sorry that Sam is gone.

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am sorry you've lost a dear pet.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I'm sorry for your loss... loosing a pet is so hard. They are a part of the family. I dont know what I'm going to do when mine are gone. Sending you lots of ((((HUGS))))

Tanya said...

(((HUGS)))

Browniris said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it is so hard to lose a pet...it is just like losing a member of the family.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you lost your buddy *hugs*

Emby said...

Oh Angie, I am so sorry. I know that has to be hard. Hugs!