Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2

of feeling like crud!  Hopefully, I can shake whatever it is that has taken over my throat and respriatory tract SOON!  I'm terrified that it will disrupt our upcoming FET cycle.  I may even have to break down and go to the d-o-c-t-o-r if it doesn't clear up in the next day or so.  I make this really funky sound when I try to take a deep breath.  If my voice would just go, then I'd have a real reason to stay home from work.  I hate to miss, though.  It's a lot more trouble to plan for a sub than to just teach when you feel like poo. 

Ah, well.  The weather is quite lovely here, today.  I'd just like to document how thankful I am for it.  Hope it's nice where you are!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm still getting over a nasty throat infection so I literally FEEL your pain. I wonder if it's the weather. There seem to be lots of sore throats that have been testing negative for strep at school.