Today was snow day #4 for the week (actually 4.5 for the students since we dismissed school at 11:00 on Monday) and #16 for the school year. While I try very hard not to stress about the weather and its ability to wreak havoc on my lesson plans, I will admit that I was going a bit stir crazy, being stuck indoors with only Sam and Jax to keep me company all week. I do love my dog, but he's not very good at conversation.
Some fellow teachers and I decided to meet for a movie and lunch today. We saw the new movie, Just Go With It. It was supper funny, and I'd recommend it if you are looking for a good romantic comedy.
It is supposed to start warming up tomorrow. I cannot tell how much I'm looking forward to thawing out. Didi mention that I hate being cold?
Hugs and love,
1 comments:
I can imagine how boring it must be after a couple of days. Will you have to make them all up?
I can't wait to see that movie!
Post a Comment