Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

2010 is quickly drawing to a close.  It's been a big year for me.  I was thinking last night about all of the changes I've had and the BIG events that have occurred this year for my little family.  In fact, I made a list of these moments. 

I'd have said you were crazy if, in 2009, you had told me:

* I'd jump from 11 blog posts (from May-December 2009) to 175 posts (from May '09-December '10).

* I'd go from about 5 blog "followers" to 34

* We would add on to our house and my MIL would move in with us.

* And her dog.

* We'd spend a good chunk of our savings and try a cycle of IVF.

* And I'd be able to actually poke myself with a needle.

* And it would work.

* Then we'd become a statistic with our first miscarriage.

* We'd get a puppy of our own.

* And I'd become a "dog person."

Here's hoping 2011 is the best.  Year.  EVER!  (For all of you, too!)


Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Hugs, Angie :) Here's to a FABULOUS 2011!!