Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For the first time in OVER 3 years...

...I can't tell you what CD I'm on.
...I don't know when to expect O or if we've already missed it.
...I have no idea what my waking temperature is.
...I haven't POAS in 3 weeks (OPK or otherwise).

Just wanted to document this for posterity's sake.  Follow-up appointment with the RE at 10:30 today.  I'm hoping for optimistic news (and an affordable FET pricetag).

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs)

Emby said...

I hope you have an encouraging visit today. Yay for not worrying about CD's! I am doing the same thing!

Alexis said...

It's a strange feeling not knowing those things! I hope everything goes well.

M said...

isn't it strangely refreshing to not know! I hope for good news at the RE too and FET's at 50% off ;)

Jenna said...

I have to give you serious props. 3 years? I chart for a few months and then quit for a few months because I get disappointed.