I appreciate all of the support from you ladies. It truly is helping me get through this. You get it. You understand. Many of you have been here for yourselves. The few IRL friends who knew are trying to be supportive as best they can, but I've heard, "You have nine more" more times than I care to count in the past 3 days. Yes, that is true. However, that procedure costs money, too. We can't just jump back on the wagon and proceeed. We have discussed it just a bit, and we have decided to let ourselves rest for a bit. Heal just a little. Then, maybe we can time something for spring break or even summer. To minimize my time off work, and maybe we won't have to let too many people in the loop this time.
Here's a picture of Jax all dressed up for Christmas. He's growing like a weed! It cheers me up when I look at it. If you're having a bad day, maybe it will make you smile, too.
Hugs and love,









7 comments:
((HUGS))
(hugs)
I love that outfit on Jax! Does he try to take it off?
I am so sorry you are going through this! My thoughts are with you!
Jax is too cute. I am so sorry you are going through this. You have to do what is right for you, so take your time in deciding. Take care of yourself.
((((HUGS))))
People are SAYING that?!?!? I do believe you have the right to deck them for a comment like that.
Jax is cute! I have a cat who lays with his back legs out like that, it's sooo funny!
Oh it was over all too soon for you. I'm so sorry. not fair at all.
Take your time!!! Do what is right for you and your husband.
I Love Jax. My dog hates to be dressed! :0
Post a Comment