I have a husband who loves me and comes home to me every night. There is a roof over my head, food on my table, and clothes in my closet. We both have good, stable jobs, and we each have a dependable car to drive (and both are paid off). We have somehow managed to maintain just a little money in savings, and while we are rich by no means, we are comfortable.
J told me yesterday that he's stopped reading my blog. It made me kind of sad. But he said he didn't want to read about how I was feeling when the rest of the world did. I wasn't sure if that made me sad or mad. We're not exactly alone. Hardly ever, in fact, until we go to bed--except on weekends. If I hash out my feelings at bedtime, I'll never get any sleep. So I don't know what I'm supposed to do to fix this. This is not exactly how I thought our new living situation would be. But I'm trying to deal with it as best I can.
Gee, I didn't mean to turn this post into a gripe-fest. I'm sorry. I truly am thankful for all of the good things in my life. Including you all! Thanks for being there when I needed you most. I love you all, and in case I don't make it back here for a few days, I wish you the Merriest Christmas ever!
Hugs and love,









3 comments:
Merry Christmas, Angie! It's a very good thing to focus on your blessings, especially during this "happy" time of year. It is okay to be sad too, though. (hugs)
A doesn't like being second to my readers to know what's going on in my head either, so I also have to be careful what/when I post. It can be tricky! I hope you and J can work out some more private time together and the issue resolves itself.
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, full of nothing but good things!
Thank you for the reminder that we should all be thankful for the blessings we do have. God has a plan for us all.
I am sure it is hard to tell your husband eveything before you post it to your blog if you are only alone at bedtime. Maybe you can type out your posts and save them and then post them after you've talked about it with your hubby. I am not sure if that's a great suggestion or not or even if you want suggestions. I am not sure how I would handle your situation either.
Take care,
Emby
That must have been hard to hear. I'm not sure how I would react either only I do know that it was so hard for my husband to see how hard this whole process was for me so it might be his form of self preservation.
Post a Comment