Monday, January 16, 2012

If I make it until tomorrow...

...I'll be more pregnant than I've ever been.  Today marks 8w4d.  The day our last little angel's heart stopped beating.  Technically, we were 9w1d, but we'd been measuring 4 days behind consistently at our previous 2 ultrasounds.  Of course, I won't know if all is well until Thursday.  I've tried so hard not to be negative about this, but I definitely think I'll breathe a little easier after an all-clear on Thursday. 

Had another round of super-light spotting last week.  It started on Tuesday (about a quarter-sized spot on my undies) and continued through Thursday (mostly only on the TP after using the restroom on Wednesday and Thursday).  This bout didn't freak me out like the first one did two weeks ago.  Probably because it wasn't red.  I still have cramping on and off, but it doesn't seem to be related.  I know when AF is here, cramps usually mean I'm bleeding more.  That's not the case here. 

I can't help but remember, though, that I had no reason to believe that something was wrong the last time, either.  So, I'm just going to pretend that everything is going swimmingly until I have been told otherwise. 

Happy Monday.  Hope your week is fantastic!

Hugs and love,

7 comments:

Allison said...

((((Hugs))))) Thinking about you - hang in there, chickie!! You're doing GREAT!

E and R said...

I'm with Allison, hang in there! I'm sure all is fine. I had spotting throughout the first trimester and all is well. Looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound :) sending many good thoughts your way.

Erin Patricia said...

praying for your sweet sweet baby!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I hope this weeks goes by quickly and Thursday is here before you know it! I'm sure everything is fine!!!

Suzanna said...

*Praying* Looking forward to good news on Thursday

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Praying for you!!! I miss your daily post. :-)

MaryMargaret said...

Praying that everything went well today!