I just got home from school. I made a quick pit stop at the Dollar store to pick up a couple of things after chatting with a coworker for a few minutes, and then came straight home. I pushed Jax away for just a minute so I could use the restroom (hadn't been since lunch).
That's when I saw it. All over my underwear. Blood. I'm scared, and I'm nervous, and I don't know what to do. So, to avoid racing around my house like a lunatic, I decided to blog. I'm not hurting, but it's definitely more than spotting...and it's red, too. It's not pink or brown. It's red. I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if it is, indeed, over.
Prayers appredicated.
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









17 comments:
I am so sorry, bleeding during pregnancy is so scary anytime it happens.
That said, I have experienced 2 days of light spotting with my son (almost 3 now, it was a subchrionic hematoma that went away 2-4 weeks later, no more bleeding.) Then I had a day of gushing red, clotting blood with my daughter (now 18 months) right before my first beta, I thought was a miscarriage but they suspected a vanishing twin due to my super early positive.
I had no bleeding with my miscarriage (blighted ovum) except brown spotting every day and with my last miscarriage at 5 wks 4 days a period red flow with clots and horrible cramps that just got worse. Currently 25 weeks pregnant with another boy and no bleeding this time.
Those are just my experiences, but as you can see I have had 2 healthy full term pregnancies (42 and 41 wks) and had 1-2 days of bleeding with both, 8-9 weeks with my son and barely 4 weeks with my daughter.
I am praying this is the case for you, or possibly a vanishing twin. I will be saying lots of prayers for you tonight and I hope you have wonderful news for us tomorrow! We are all here for you no matter what.
Kelley
Praying for you and hoping for the best.
Praying for you!!!
Angie, I am praying for you and the little life inside of you.
Oh gosh, how scary. You can count on me to life you in my prayers tonight. I'm so sorry. I am truly hoping tomorrow brings you wonderful news!
Thinking of you my lovely xxx
I hope everything is OK
Many many many prayers!!! And ((((((((HUGS))))))))
Sending many prayers!!!
I bled throughout the first trimester, and all is well, don't give up hope yet!
Praying for you! I know how scary bleeding is.
praying for you :( Just fyi I had a bleeding episode too at around 10 weeks. It was bad enough to send me flying to the ER in a total meltdown. Babies were fine though. So hold on to hope. Please lay down keep your feet up and pray. I can only imagine how you feel.
Prayin' hard, girlie.
Praying for you! Please update us. Love & Hugs!
Don't lose hope just yet. Many, many women have some bleeding during very healthy and normal pregnancies. It is especially hopeful if you are not experiencing any pain, but I know it is scary. Praying for you x
Praying for you...bleeding is scary! Hope to hear a good news update soon!
No, you are NOT doomed! Bleeding is really common- even red bleeding. As someone mentioned, the most likely cause is a sub-chorionic hemorrhage, where blood builds up between the gestational sac and the uterine wall. I know how scary it is, though. Rest, and call your doctor in the morning (or you can go to the ER for an ultrasound). It's really good that you're not having cramping, etc. Sending lots of prayers your way!
Oh my gosh.....I didn't see this post yesterday when I commented on your other one. You've been in my thoughts and I wanted to checkin and see how your day went......hoping and praying for good news.
Post a Comment