Friday, January 20, 2012

8w4d

Ultrasound #2 was yesterday, and things looked good. We saw that little heart flickering away at a rate of 186 bpm. Dr. G was pleased with our progress and is very optimistic.

I don't know if there was miscommunication about how far along we measured last time or if we are just a few days behind now, but no one seemed too concerned about it.

Except...that is the exact point we list our last angel. Kinda gave me the chills. So, back I go in two weeks. Peek #3 on February 3.

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

Suzanna said...

Glad to hear the good news! This baby is doing great! I pray February 3rd gets here before you know it and will ease your worries. Hang in there Angie! And hang in there baby!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah! Still praying hard for you!!

thebabywife said...

Glad everything is ok - stick in there little one xxx

Erin Patricia said...

continuing to pray for you and baby!

Misty Dawn said...

Oh how I hope this is it for you!!