Monday, January 9, 2012

Found a Peanut...

There was a song I used to sing with my grandmother when I was little by this same title.  (I assume this was the title...it's what we called it, anyway.)  I still like to sing it on long car trips to help pass the time.  But, I digress.  On Thursday afternoon, I found a peanut of a different sort.  They gave me 3 pictures of our little peanut.  This is what I thought was the best one.  Another sneeky peak in 10 days.



9 comments:

Miss Mac said...

Awesome! I always called it that too:] Exciting times!

Chrissie said...

Yay, precious

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Love it...

Great...now that song is stuck in my head!

MaryMargaret said...

And it's the most adorable peanut ever!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

What a cute peanut!!

thebabywife said...

Hello little baby! xxx

Erin Patricia said...

there is nothing more beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad :)

Steph said...

WOOOHOOO! :)