After the initial shock of "oh, no, I'm bleeding!" yesterday, it tapered off to scant spotting--mostly when wiping after having used the restroom--the rest of the night and all day today. I explained to the u/s tech what had happened and told her I was prepared for anything (well, as much as one can be). She studied the screen for several seconds and then uttered the sweetest words I've ever heard: "I see a baby and a heartbeat." I truly appreciated that she didn't make me wait until she was done.
I don't have details yet as I'm still waiting to see the doctor, but I wanted to keep you updated and thank everyone for their prayers. I'll post more tomorrow.
Hugs and love,
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









14 comments:
Yay! I've been refreshing your page often for update news.
Oh, I just responded to your last post! I'm so glad that everything is ok. Still praying for you and your precious cargo! :)
Praise God!!! I am so happy for you!
Yay!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!
Wonderful news, hang in there mama!
So glad to hear this. I have been waiting all day!
Oh, such wonderful news!!!! :)
Oh what a relief! You have been in my thoughts all day, so glad to hear this great news!!!
Fantastic news - stick in there little one xxx
Thank God!! Still praying!
I was so worried! So very happy to hear your precious baby is still around! Keeping you in thoughts and prayers
Such good news!
Oh thank God!! So relieved for you!!
Thrilled for you! So Happy!!!!
Post a Comment