...but that's okay, because this is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen!
We decided we just didn't want to wait until Monday for the results, and I kept second-guessing those internet cheapies I'd been testing with. So, when we went out to do a little shopping this evening after our company left, J and I picked up a digital test just so we'd have some answers. I took it as soon as we got home. I don't know what to say. We have a lot to be thankful for. I just wanted to document the excitement of this moment for posterity's sake.
Hugs and love,
13 comments:
What a beautiful sight! So excited for you.
YAYY!
YAY! Congratulations! I'm glad you got an F in patience. You two deserved to have that moment where you see that wonderful word on the digital screen!
WOOHOO!!!
congratulations!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this! Congratulations!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE! I think it should say "pregnant!!!" instead of the lack on punctation. I am SO happy this is happening for you and your husband!
Woo hoo! Congrats!
That is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! I hope to be right behind you!!!! I started stims yesterday. No fun, huh? But that positive test and that little peanut is soooooo worth it, right? Congrats!!!
Yay! Congrats!
WOOHOO!!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you!!!! Congratulations, Angie!!! Sending you big happy HUGS!!!
P.S. I wouldn't have waited either! :)
Ahhhh! Yay! Yay! Yay! So thrilled for you! Glad you got some answers! Congratulations!
Ooooooh yay!! CONGRATS!!! Sticky Baby Vibes!!! Health Baby Vibes!! Full Term Baby Vibes.... whatever vibes you need, I'm sending!! I hope you have a wonderfully long pregnancy and a beautiful baby to hold in the end!
Happy ICLW
Post a Comment