Monday, November 29, 2010

Beta #1 and #2 are in...

Beta 1 was taken on Saturday, but we later found out the lab doesn't process "that test" on Saturdays.  So, we had to wait until today for the results.  It came in at 57.5.  I went in this afternoon for beta #2, and it was 153.  I don't know much about these numbers, and was a little disappointed in the first one, but my OB/GYN's office (where I had the tests done) was pleased with the results.  One more on Wednesday, and I'm (hopefully) done with the beta testing.  I'm crossing my fingers that the RE's office will switch my progesterone to a different form tomorrow.  My rear is sore from all those needle sticks!

Hugs and love,

11 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so very excited for you and your DH! Sending tons of Sticky vibes and well wishes your way! :)

elephantscanremember said...

That is great news!

Tanya said...

PS, I will never stay away, I'm always happy when my TTC friends finally get KU... Its the annoying ones that weren't even trying that get, (even though I was one of them a long time ago.)

Kitty said...

Woohoo!! Those are good numbers!! And you're more than doubling, that's even better!! Yay!

M said...

Great numbers! Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Those numbers are great! Congratulations!!

Erin said...

So, is it official??? Congratulations Angie.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Those are good numbers!!!

Sending you lots of sticky vibes!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats!! Looks like its doubling wonderfully(if not tripling LOL)!

Ashley said...

Oh I am just so happy to read this!!! I cannot wait to hear your update today hopefully!!!