I'll keep it simple today. I wish a lollipop, a band-aid, and a kiss on the forehead still made the world better.
In response to yesterday's post, statement #1 was the lie. While I did have 3 years of Spanish in high school (and nearly got enough hours of it in college for a minor), I am only fluent in English. And technically, I guess my movie collection isn't really arranged like that anymore. It was, but now I have a niece and nephew who frequently visit and rearrange them for me (whether I wanted them to or not)!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. We're halfway through the week!
Hugs and baby dust,
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Did I actually get one right? (I can't remember which one I thought was the lie!)
Happy Hump Day! Feels like it should already be Friday though... sigh... :)
Post a Comment