Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday's Sketch

I found this picture online, and it (along with its message) reminds me of so many of you wonderful people I have "met" via the message boards and blogging. You all give me hope when it seems there is no hope to be had. I also realize I am not alone--there are others aching in the same ways I am. I may not be able to physically comfort any of you, but if I could I would put my arms around you all and give you a great big hug. Thanks for always being there.

In case you can't read it,  the verse says: "Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

Hugs and baby dust,



2 comments:

Jana said...

great quote. thanks for sharing

Kitty said...

(((Hugs)))

That is a good one, I hadn't seen it before.