Happy Tuesday, everyone! (Wow, I sound way too chipper this morning! Trust me, it's all a front. While I am indeed a morning person, I am not feeling so perky today.) I'm trying to regroup and maintain my regular posts again. I missed a few last week, and I'm sorry. It's proving to be a trying week for me, but I'm going to try my best to keep up with my posting.
Here are today's statements. Which one isn't true? (And thank you to all who play my little "game" each week.)
1. My dear, sweet husband makes my lunch once or twice a week.
2. I possess a rare pink quarter, minted in 1978.
3. I graduated from college in 3 1/2 years.
There you have them. Two of these gems are the truth. Can you figure out which one is not?
**********************************************************************************
In TTC news, spot found me this morning. Grrrrr! I don't feel all teary this month like I did last month, but it makes me SO MAD that this means that AF will likely follow me to the Bahamas next month. *Double Grrrrr* Hope your day started better than mine.
Hugs and baby dust,
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Oh crap! I'm sorry about spot. I hope AF permanently loses your address next month, and that your day gets exponentially better by the hour today!
Hmm this one is hard! I am just going to randomly guess that #1 is the lie.
Post a Comment