I thought this day would never come! I don't know how everyone else is feeling, but this week has been creeeeping ever so slowly for me. We've started the state assessment at school, so my schedule has been disrupted, too. Plus that took my planning time away.
I've had a really tough time coming up with fun facts for today, so if they're too boring, I apologize in advance.
1. String cheese is one of my favorite snacks (perhaps because I can take it apart?).
2. While I loved school very much growing up, I only received the "perfect attendance" awards twice in the 13 years I was in school.
3. I was able to get into my attic yesterday for the first time since I built the house 4 1/2 years ago. (another story for another day.)
So, I guess today's "fun facts" aren't so fun. I'm sorry. I guess my brain's just soaked up all the creative juices and left me with nothing this week. Maybe next week's facts will be better.
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, everone!
Hugs and baby dust,
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
You have a goo w/e too!! We are going to the races tomorrow and I can't wait!
I absolutely hate when those standardized tests screw things up. I guess the only good part is though that I'm glad that I'm not a kid who has to take them!
Have a good weekend!
Ugh, for your and me both, sister! I'm SO GLAD it's finally FRIDAY!!! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment