So, today is the first anniversary of my blog. Exactly one year ago today, this site was constructed--on that day specifically to vent about MD. I never dreamed anyone would actually want to read it and follow along with me on this journey!
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry I didn't get to post all weekend--but it was busy, busy, busy. Today, I'm feeling blah. Nothing hurts, nothing's wrong. I just feel like I could go to bed and sleep 'til Friday. And my nose is all stuffed up, despite my daily allergy medicine. Ah, well...this, too, shall pass.
Here's my Monday Musings. It's a continuation from last week's "Kids on Love" topic. Here are a few more questions I asked my students to answer:
3. WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
• When you feel comfortable with kissing in front of your parents.
• when they are together for at least 1 month! (because they need to get to know that person before they can trust them with their lips)
• about 16 years old
• 2nd date
• whenever
• when you’re old enough—like 17 or older
• 19 or 20—that’s my age limit
• 14
• when you have been dating for a long time (and are at least 15)
• on the 5th date, I think it would be fine. They know each other pretty well—oh, and 16 years old.
4. THE GREAT DEBATE: IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
• Single—because you can still think boys are cute and you can still date
• Married—because you can spend the rest of your life with someone you love and not have to be all alone, unless you’re too young (to get married?)
• married—so you have someone to back you up
• married, because you’re hardly ever alone and you can have more laughs when you’re with somebody
5. WHAT IS IT LIKE TO FALL IN LOVE?
• you never want to be apart and you will do anything for the person you love, and you never want anyone else
• it’s cool
• when you fall in love it means you care for someone and don’t want anything to happen to them, and you want them to be happy and grow up and marry the person they love (and hope it is you)
• beautiful!
• it’s different
• you feel these weird feelings in your stomach
• it feels like your whole life flew by
• it sweeps you off your feet (I don’t know but I’m just guessing)
• you can’t stop thinking about the person; you both like each other mutually. You always want to be with the person; you smile every time you see them. They make you laugh constantly and when you’re with them you’re always happy and having fun.
Hugs and baby dust,
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Happy Blogoversary!
Post a Comment