While I can't pinpoint any particular "bad" thing that happened today, I can honestly say that I am beat today! I don't know what made me so tired. Our routine wasn't out of sorts at school, I left home at my regular time this morning (so I wasn't running late or anything), and there's nothing extra going on this evening. So, why do I feel like I just can't get it all together today?
Oh, well. This, too, shall pass. I'd better go check on dinner. I somehow managed to spoil my darling husband when we first got married to having dinner ready to eat when he gets home at 5:00. Most of the time, that's not a problem. But there are some days when I just need a little more time. Looks like dinner's gonna be late today.
Hope everyone has had a terrific Tuesday!
Always,
6 comments:
I had an "off" kind of day too...must be something in the air.
agreed, i did too
& i spoiled mine as well, then they get home & say whys dinner not ready? hahah
Did you switch to Daylight Savings time recently? Sometimes that takes awhile to catch up to you. Dinner on the table at 5? Will you marry ME?
Happy ICLW!
I think the tired thing has been going around. I'm blaming Daylight Savings.
You're right, your DH is spoiled! If mine came home & asked when dinner would be ready, I'd ask him how long it would take him to make it! LOL!
thanks for stopping by my blog. maybe you will have a baby on 10/10/10. Love your wedding anniversary date :)
iclw #79
http://findjoynow.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope that things go well for both you and DH at your next appointments. GL!
Post a Comment