Abbey is all dressed up and ready to go to Sunday School. Note the "lump" under the Cardinals blanket on the couch...that's Special J (DH). He hadn't taken a shower yet, and refused to be photographed.
I'm not really sure what this pose was all about!
My darling, Ashton...he looks so innocent!
Aw, they look like they actually love each other, don't they? You'd never know they were pinching each other right before AND after this picture was taken.
Then, Abbey took a couple of me...
Hope you like my shoes!
And, uh, although I'm nearly 30 years old, I still enjoy eating Fros.ted Fla.kes...
(anyone remember those commercials?)
Student: Can I pull a tooth?
Me: Sure, as long as it's yours!
Happy Monday, everyone!
Until next time,









1 comments:
I love kid stories! My sister is a first grade teacher and has me laughing hysterically everytime we talk telling me stories of her kids at school! I'm glad you're planning on blogging more!
Post a Comment