Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Angie-ology

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

FOODOLOGY:
*What is your salad dressing of choice? Fat Free Honey Mustard
*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Cheddar's
*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Hmm...maybe Chik-fil-a
*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? pasta
*What are your pizza toppings of choice? mushrooms and peppers
*How many televisions are in your house? 3
*What color cell phone do you have? red & white

BIOLOGY:
*Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? 2 bicuspid teeth
*What is the last heavy item you lifted? a big box of books
*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no
*Have you ever fainted? Do black-outs count? If so, yes--once.

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope, I like surprises
*If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know, but I wouldn't tell my students what it is! (LOL)
*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? lots....maybe 10?
*Last person you talked to? Special J (DH)

FAVORITOLOGY:
*Season? Spring
*Holiday? Christmas
*Day of the week? Sunday
*Month? July
*Color? red
*Drink? water (but I'd LOVE some sweet tea these days)

CURRENTOLOGY:
*Missing someone? Yes.
*What are you listening to? "American Idol"
*What are you watching? "American Idol"
*Worrying about? catching "O"
*What's the last movie you saw? at the theater, "Old Dogs;" on DVD, "Flags of Our Fathers"
*Do You Smile often? every chance I get!
*If you could change your eye color what would it be? bright blue
*What's on your wish list for your birthday? some clothes that fit!
*Can you do a chin up? nope
*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
*Have you been in a Car wreck? no
*Have you caused a Car wreck? nope
*Do you have an accent? Apparently! (I didn't know it until I saw myself on video.)
*Last time you cried? Sunday
*Plans tonight? church at 7:00, then watching the American Idol results with Special J
*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? no
*Name 3 things you Bought yesterday? a can of Diet Rite--that's it
*Met someone who changed your life? yes, on 10/30/05
*For the better or worse?? Way better.
*How did you bring in the New Year? went to a family get-together, took my niece, had to leave early to clean her up because she had an accident--but got to kiss my favorite person at midnight anyway!
*Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? no, I rather like the present
*What songs do you sing in the shower? hmm...usually "A Moment Like This" or "Amazing Grace"
*Have you held hands with someone Today? not yet, but the day's just beginning--give me time!
*Who was the last person you took a picture of? my niece, Abbey
*Are most of the friends in your life new or old? new (in the sense that I was first acquainted with them within the past 10 years, not like in high school or college)
*Do you like pulpy orange juice? no
*Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Gosh, I'm not sure....before we started dieting, which was last June....that sure does sound good!
*What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
*What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Already? Okay...where's my thermometer?

Happy Wednesday, all!
Always,

1 comments:

jill said...

This was a fun one. I did it on my blog as well :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Motivation is always welcome! If you factor in running speed, I'm basically a brisk walker too - hehe.

Oh and I love your wedding date! So cool.

Happy ICLW!