Okay, so I decided to change the name a little bit. I think I like "Wednesday's Wishes" better than "Wishful Wednesday." Don't you? I struggled for a bit in deciding whether I wanted to talk about a current wish or one from times past. Since I couldn't decide, I thought I'd include both this week! (Yeah, I knew that'd just make your day.)
Retro Wish: When I was a kid, I used to secretly try to "trick" Santa by wishing for something that I didn't tell a soul about. Ironically, I never was suspiciou when I didn't get it, but rather, I figured that Santa either didn't get the message or he just didn't have time because I put in my silent request too late.
Current Wish: I wish we didn't have to switch from Daylight Saving Time to Standard Time. While I enjoy the "extra" hour of daylight, it sure messes my inner clock up for a couple of weeks a year. Once, I tried to trick myself into "gaining" the hour in the fall on Monday instead of Sunday. Probably would have worked if I didn't have shows I wanted to watch on television on Sunday evening.
What do/did you wish for?
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!
Always,










1 comments:
I am wishing for delivery stuff right now ;)
Post a Comment