Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday #1

Okay, time for two truths and a lie! If you're not familiar with this "game," I have used it as an ice breaker on the first day of school, and my fifth graders love it! The object is to tell two facts about yourself and one "lie" (believeable or not). The others in the room (or, in this case, the web, I guess) then attempt to guess which statement was the lie.

This week, I think I'll go with a performing arts theme. Two of these statements are true. Which one is false? You decide!

1. I have been the pianist at my church since I was 10 years old.

2. While in college, I frequently sang the national anthem at home baseball games.

3. Bitten by the acting bug at the tender age of 5, I made my stage debut the following year in a community theater production of A Chr.ist.mas Car.ol, and later performed for three years in the same show at a nearby professional theater.

I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

Always,

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Hmm. Those are tough! I will say 2 & 3 are true and 1 is false.

Browniris said...

I think that #2 is the lie.