...about yesterday's "Two Truths and a Lie" post (as I did have a couple of comments), numbers 1 and 3 were the truths. I have been the pianist at my church for nearly 20 years now! I began slowly, just playing a song here and there as I learned a new one. But about a year after I began, our regular pianist was put on bedrest to sustain her first pregnancy, and I was sort of pushed into taking over. I've been there ever since--she never took it back.
And I still act with our community theater. We have a dinner theater every year as a joint fundraiser with a local Homemakers club (which I am also in). I've even directed several productions. I love the adrenaline rush of being on stage!
As for statement number 2, while I do sing, I have never sang the national anthem at a ballgame. That song is reserved for the shower. :-)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am still impressed. You rock!
Post a Comment