Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh, I'm in love...

...you see, there's this guy that I saw at the track the other night. I was walking in one direction, and he was jogging in the other. I didn't think he would pay any attention to me, but I noticed that everytime our paths crossed, he'd flash me his beautiful smile. And, wouldn't you know it, lucky me got to take him home with me. Yep, it was my dear, sweet husband.

Happy Sunday morning, everybody!

Always,

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

That's very cute. :D

M said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOH how cute !! :)

Kelly said...

Too cute! I hoep you told him that, too!

ICLW

Samantha said...

you are adorable! I read through all of your entries today and now know your story!!! Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! Did your husband go in for his followup SA yet?

http://letsmakeafamily.blogspot.com/
ICLW #75