Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bargain Hunting

It's been quite a while since I was able to take advantage of some great deals at C.V.S., but this week's circular showed several items I was interested in.  I managed to come home with a lot of loot for not a lot of money. 


This is EVERYTHING I bought.  I paid $34.97 out of pocket total for it.  Sure, I'm not one of those extreme couponers who gets bent out of shape if she has to pay more than $1 for a cartload of stuff, but I was happy with my purchases. 

P.S.  That gray thing at the bottom of the picture is my belly sneaking into view as I stood over the coffee table to make this shot.

Here's how I did it:

Transaction #1:

Sale price: $4.99
Coupon: $1.00 off (only had one)
Total spent (tax included): $9.30
ExtraCare Bucks back: $8 + $1 (for using my green bag tag 4 times)


Transaction #2:

Diapers sale price: 2/$20 (36 in each pack)
Desitin/Nursing Pads sale price: 2/$11
(4 oz. Desitin, 60 ct. pads)
Coupons: $2 off one pack of diapers; $1 off the other
Total spent: $31 + tax - coupons - ExtraCare Bucks from 1st transaction = $20.80
ExtraCare Bucks earned: $10

  
Transaction #3:

Wipes sale price: $6 (pack of 216)
Coupon: $0.50 off
Schick Intuition shave cartridges (4 pack) sale price: $9.99
coupon: $2 off
Total Spent: $15.99 + tax - coupons - ExtraCare Bucks from 2nd transaction = $4.45
ExtraCare Bucks earned: $4


Transaction #4:

Pantene Sale Price: 2/$6.97
Coupon: $3 off 2
Total Spent: $6.97 + tax - coupon - ExtraCare Bucks from 3rd transaction = $0.42.


So, they won't make any television shows about me, but I was happy with how things turned out!






1 comments:

Miss Mac said...

Love bargains! Do this now and stock up because you won't have time later:]