Friday, June 15, 2012

We're in the 4th quarter!

That's what Dr. G said when he came in for our 30 week appointment yesterday.  Although, since baseball is our sport of choice around here, perhaps we should just say we're in the bottom of the 7th?

All is well.  Heart rate was 152.  I'd gained 0.2 pounds in the past 2 weeks (doc didn't even count it). Blood pressure was great.  I don't go back for 3 weeks (doc will be out of town in 2 weeks, so he said that since things were going so well, he'd just see me in 3).  Two more appointments until we're going every week.  Yikes! 

No new pictures.  I'm working on laundry right now.  I'll try to post some pics of the nursery when I get the bedding all in place.

Happy Friday, all!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Your PG is flying by girl!!