It's been over a week since my last post. Sorry! I don't really have a good excuse, either. So, let's play catch-up, shall we?
It's been so hot here. Like H-O-T hot. I think we've had 100+ degree temps 10 out of the last 11 days. Several of those were record-breaking. I'm not usually one to complain about the heat, but this summer, I could have done without it. But I'll take it.
We hit 33 weeks on Thursday. The whole time, we've been rolling the weeks over on Friday, but Dr. G keeps saying that the first u/s gave us an EDD of 8/23, and since my belly is measuring 2cm ahead, I guess we'll go with that. Things are good with li'l peanut. Next appointment is 7/20 at 35 weeks (after that, I start the weekly appointments)...I have to get "checked" at that appointment, and then I guess he'll make a decision about whether or not I can start school on 8/1. If I could just get those first 3 days in, I could get everybody all organized...
Saturday was our 5th anniversary. We had already bought a GPS as our gift, but J surprised me on Saturday morning with a doctor's statement approving a prenatal massage. We headed out a little early for a little lunch before our couple's massage (which was wonderful), then we went to the movies. We saw People Like Us. It was a pretty good movie. We both teared up a little at the end. For dinner, we went to a new pizza place in town, The Mel.low Mush.room. After a quick trip to the grocery store, we picked up Jax from my parents' house and called it a night. It was the perfect way to spend the day with my favorite guy.
Hope you're staying cool!
Hugs and love,
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So glad to hear that things are going well! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I'm hlad you guys enjoyed the massage, and am super happy that your little one is doing well!
What a great way to spend your anniversary! Glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment