Sunday, June 3, 2012

28 Weeks!

Thanks so much for the advice on what to add to my registry (or not)!  Some of your suggestions were already on there, some were on my list of things to add, and I REALLY appreciated the advice from all of you.

We hit the 28 week mark on Friday.  I had my appointment on Thursday.  All looks good.  I had gained a pound (11 total), which isn't bad since we'd been on vacation for a week.  We got to see our li'l peanut again since we had a growth scan.  His estimated weight is 2 pounds 11 ounces, which puts him in the 53rd percentile.  Dr. G said that's right where he should be--not too small, and not too large.  (I was glad to hear that.  ;-)  He almost weighs as much as I did when I was born. (I was born at 31 weeks and weighed 3 lbs. 2 1/2 oz.)

I will try to scan a couple of the pics from the ultrasound soon.  There are some really cute ones of him sucking his thumb (or at least, his hand was headed in the direction).

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Yay!! Sounds like everything is right on track!

Joys Truly said...

Congrats on everything moving along so well!