Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nursery Pics

After our shower a couple of weeks ago, I spent the better part of my free time that week putting things away and trying to finish the nursery.  It's not completely finished yet, but I think all we need to do is put a few more decorations on the walls.  For the most part, it is ready and waiting to be occupied!  Here are a few pics I snapped of our furniture after getting the bedding in place.


The bouncer won't stay there, but it keeps it out of the way in the rest of the house until there is a baby in it!


Curtains!  I couldn't get a very good picture of them before.  Chair has been partially cropped because our little peanut's name is monogrammed on the blanket over the back of it. 


Crib...with bedding.


Inside of crib--disregard the doll.  That's our pretend baby that we're trying to get Jax used to.


3 comments:

Jessica Anne said...

The nursery looks so nice!! And I love the pretend baby :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You did a great job! Your little man will love it!

E and R said...

So cute!