Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's in your refrigerator?

So I just took inventory of our fridge, and for the most part, the contents are pretty typical:

* milk
* orange juice (low calorie, of course)
* lettuce
* jello cups
* water filter/dispenser
* cheese
* Foll.istim
* Ovid.rel

Yep.  That's right.  I had to push over the fruit to make room for the fertility drugs that arrived today.  Unfortunatly, my camera battery was dead, so I'll have to wait for it to charge before I can take the ceremonial picture of all my supplies all laid out.  Maybe I'll have it tomorrow afternoon. 

Oh, and I am SOOOOOO glad it's almost Friday.  My students have been especially keyed up this week.  I guess I'll blame the moon like everybody else, but I think they're just being ornery.  Next week will likely be worse...in anticipation of Halloween, of course.

Hugs and baby dust,

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Mmm... Follistim! ;)

Hoping that somehow the kids mellow out today and you have a nice, calm, and QUICK Friday!

Sarah said...

Good Luck with your IVF!!!

I am one of your newest followers and I can't wait to follow you through your first IVF!!

ICLW #93