Sunday, October 10, 2010

One down...

One prescription, that is.  Tonight, with dinner, I took my last pill in a set of antibiotics in preparation for our upcoming IVF cycle.  I know, I know.  You already know we're pursuing IVF, but if I don't keep typing it, I'll never believe I'm actually doing it.  I'm on day five of the pill, and things are all scheduled for my suppression check on 10/28. 

House update: We're finished with everything except the concrete.  We need the sidewalk in front of our house extended and the apron poured to allow our cars access to the garage (which we've spent the better part of this weekend straightening up).  We've moved all of the stuff that was in our garage back from my uncle's house, and we think we've gotten it all out of the way enough to store our cars here (if the concrete ever gets done).  That's kind of a sore spot--the concrete.  Let me just say we've learned not to rely on family to repay any favors.  J's just about ready to let his fingers do the walking through the yellow pages to find somebody to take care of this.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support on this journey.  It means a lot to know that I have so many total strangers in my corner rooting for me.  Please know that even if I don't comment as frequently on your blogs as I'd like, I'm rooting for you, too. 

Hugs and baby dust,

0 comments: