Today, I did a good deed. I think. I saw a woman today with a sign that said "homeless and hungry." Tugged at my heart strings, so I bought her a bag of groceries and made J drive back by so I could give them to her. He was ready to kill me, but my cup ran over. She seemed so genuinely grateful and didn't seem to mind that I didn't give her money. It just broke my heart. I have been so blessed. It would have been selfish of me not to do something. It wasn't much, but I hope it helped a little.
**************************************************
A coworker of mine had emergency surgery tonight. She blacked out today and they discovered that she was pregnant. It was an ectopic. Prayers appreciated.
**************************************************
On a lighter note, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. Personally, I don't care how many snow days we have. If were done with then, fine (though I doubt we are); if we have more, fine (more snuggle time withLincoln). BUT, I could really use some slightly warmer weather!
I've been quite emotional today-moody, sensitive, and crying at nothing. Might have to turn in early and see if I can't shake this mood off before tomorrow.









0 comments:
Post a Comment