Sunday, February 2, 2014

The big dipper

Lincoln has become a "dipper," thanks to his uncle Ron.  He taught him to dip his fries in ketchup when we went out to eat for MIL's birthday, and now he won't eat them plain.  We went to our local Mexican restaurant on Friday night, and Lincn insisted on dipping his chip into the salsa just like we did.  So, we fixed him a little bowl of the mild salsa and he had a ball.  Not only did he dip his chip, but he also licked off the salsa and double-dipped it.  Sometimes, he submerged small pieces of chip and soaked it in it.  Yep, it was messy, but he's a good water.  Plus, it kept him quiet.


1 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

C loves to dip also! I got her to eat an egg by giving her mustard to dip it in! I also use yogurt as a dip for fruit!