I used up the last bit of it yesterday. Now I have leftover coffee. Maybe something new will strike my fancy. Or better yet, maybe a oracle will happen and they'll bring it back. Kroger has it's own version of it. It's okay, but not quite as good (and usually, I'm not a brand snob). Might just have to make due until I'm out of coffee.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Thanks for the memories...
Yesterday, I bid adieu to my favorite coffee creamer. It's the reason I drank coffee (my coffee was the perfect drinkable temperature by the time I got it "doctored up"). A couple of weeks ago, I learned that it had been discontinued. Panicked, I checked the shelf at Kroger that weekend. None there. I wasn't quite out yet, but hated the thought of not having more. Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Awwww... they always do that to the best things! Oh well, in the end coffee probably isn't the best thing for you anyway, right? :)
Post a Comment