There are lots if types of kisses in the world. Some are encountered daily...some less frequently. There are hello/goodbye kisses , passionate kisses, grandma kisses, boo-boo kisses, wick pecks on the cheek, forehead kisses, foot-popping kisses, Hershey's kisses (in a variety of flavors), and most recently added in my world is Lincoln kisses. He has started crawling up in someone's lap (me, dad, grandparents...) and pressing his little lips to theirs. It us the sweetest thing ever. Also, it's cute when he "blows kisses." He puts the back of his hand to his mouth (sometimes*) and makes the "mwah" sound.
* I say sometimes because you sometimes just get the sound with no action. That, too, is adorable...but I suppose I'm a bit biased.
I know he will eventually grow up and it will no longer be cool to kiss his momma, so for now I'm just glad to be the first girl to have his "lovins."
1 comments:
I don't like kiddo kisses until they are able to get the lips pressed together action... slobber kisses are soooo gross!!! (some friends think it's funny how much I want to be a mom seeing as I can hardly stand snot or drool) Cute that he's giving good kisses now! My brother Sean is 8 and I try to get as many hugs out of him as I can because I fear being a boy he won't want to indulge his big sis with hugs for much longer.
Post a Comment