We took a vacation last week to the mountains. Though we had a good time, I had a little trouble leaving my baby behind when we left home. J took these pictures...and then texted one to his mom, my brother, and a few friends of ours.
I'm pretty sure in that last picture, I was saying, "Stop taking my picture!" This is the one J texted. Every time anyone talked about Jax all week, somebody would say, "We'd better be quiet. Angie might cry."
No matter how ridiculous it seemed in my head, I just could not stop those tears. I felt so stupid. Oh, and Jax HATES it when I cry. That's why he was licking the tears in a couple of those pictures.
On a lighter note, J thinks he got "kicked" one night while we were away. All the rest of the times he's tried to feel li'l peanut move, he stops when J puts his hand on my belly. We also bought two Christmas ornaments. I was a bit hesitant, but we won't be back before Christmas, and our li'l peanut deserved an ornament of his own.
More to come soon. We hit the 27 week mark. Wow. The third trimester. That deserves its own post, methinks.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment