Monday, May 7, 2012

Nursery Pics...work in progress

I have had a few requests for pictures.  I'll try not to overload you with this post, but it's going to be primarily pictures.  We have the nursery as ready as we can get it at this point.  The furniture is in place, but we don't have bedding or wall decor yet. 

Here is the crib and glider rocker.  Somebody likes to have his picture taken.  Note the "baby" in the crib.  We can (well, I can) ask Jax where baby ____ is, and he takes me to the crib.  Every time.  It's so cute. 

Chest of drawers.  Disregard the picture hanging over it.  We haven't taken it down yet.  It's worth mentioning that Jax would really, really, really like to play with that Scentsy puppy on top.  He "reaches" for it whenever he's in there.  I guess it's time he learned that all things stuffed do not belong to him, huh?

 
Dresser/Changer (minus the changing pad-don't have one yet).  It's not nearly as cramped as it looks in this picture.  The hamper will likely go on the left side of the dresser.

Jax loves this chair...I suspect it is because he can rock himself in it.

Not a great picture...I'll try again at a different time of day when I can.  The outside panels are red and the center ones are navy.  Sorry the picture is so bad-I took them all with my phone since I can't find my battery charger for my camera.

And because a couple of you have asked, here's a picture of me.  For those of you who see me frequently (or simply couldn't care less), I apologize in advance. 

Taken after church on Sunday, 24 weeks 2 days.
Please excuse the vacuum cleaner in the kitchen.  (And yes, I'm aware that there is no carpet there...we were sucking up some spider webs.)



I'll try to scan the most recent u/s pic soon.  I don't want to kick the braker right now! 


Hugs and love, 


5 comments:

Allison said...

You look great, Momma!!

We have the exact same nursery set! I love it!

Misty Dawn said...

Love the furniture girl! You are looking great! Love how Jax is the camera hog LOL

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I love your nursery! It's coming along nicely! You look so cute with your bump!

Steph said...

The room is shaping up nicely, that crib is pretty!

And you look AWESOME! So cute!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Angie! So happy for you!

-m