Today, as we enjoyed a snow and one of our last days home together (as school resumes on Monday), he found a new use for the mixing bowl. (He usually just pushes it around he kitchen floor, then abandons it and Jax licks it-I don't know how many times this poor bowl has been washed in the past month-not counting the times it was actually used!)
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Who needs toys?
Lincoln has identified himself as an organizer lately. He likes to line hints up-canned goods, cars, you name it. He occupied himself with a bag of groceries for two hours one night while I wrapped Christmas presents. He'd unload the cans, line them up, then repack them and move to a new spot. Repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
It's amazing what things can entertain a child. I love seeing kids play with items like that more than seeing them play with toys because it shows an imagination. I love a child's imagination. <3
Post a Comment