Lincoln developed a "fear" of the tub some six months ago. We don't really know what triggered it. We have tried changing some factors-changed the shower head out so we could rinse him off without getting water in his face; got new toys; J got in the tub with him; we even put a swim diaper on him to let him just think he was playing. Nope! The boy wants nothing to do with a bath. It's the only time I've ever heard him scream like that.
He's all about taking a shower, though. If he follows one of us I to our bathroom for any reason, he goes straight to the shower and stands by the door. The problem with this is that it takes both of us. Every single time.
Last night, after church, I was changing clothes and Lincoln was reaching for his bath toys on the side of our tub. So we put him in. He played there for a while, and whined when we made him get out. I guess that's progress.
We'll have work our way up to adding water...
0 comments:
Post a Comment