Sunday, August 19, 2012

Job Promotion...New Mom in Training

On Thursday morning, my world changed...forever.  I'd like to introduce you all to my son.


Lincoln David Hughes entered the world on August 16, 2012 at 8:20 a.m.  He weighed 6 pounds, 12.5 ounces and is 20 inches long.  We are completely in love.  More pics and birth story to come soon.  I promise, I WON'T forget the details before I can share them.

Love you you all,

12 comments:

Suzanna said...

YAY!!! Hello Lincoln! You are adorable!!!! So happy your mommy and daddy get to love on you now =D

Erin Patricia said...

Amazing!!! What a gift. God is good.

Joys Truly said...

Cutie! Can't wait to hear the story

E and R said...

Congratulations!!

Misty Dawn said...

Been stalking you on fb looking at Lincoln's baby pics :) Can't wait to hear the birth story!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Long timer lurker from WebMD..I think??? Just wanted to tell you Congrats. He is so handsome!!!

Nicki


Jessica Anne said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

In LOVE!!! He is beautiful!!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Congrats!!! What a handsome little guy. Love his name!

Tanya said...

Congrats to you and your family. I am so happy for you that I'm being a bawl-baby and crying tears of happiness for you as I type this!

Samantha said...

Beautiful boy! Congratulations momma!!!