I went for my 38 week check-up on Friday at 38w1d. Not much new progress, but still lots of contractions during the NST. Because of my chronic hypertension, Dr. G doesn't want to let me go past 39 weeks...so, here's the plan. If li'l peanut doesn't decide to come on his own before then, we go to the hospital at 6 p.m. on Wednesday evening to start pills (I'm guessing Cytotec, but he didn't say) to better prepare my cervix for Pit.ocin (if needed) to begin on Thursday morning.
I'm hoping he'll decide to come on his own, but I guess we'll see. J and my mom have about walked me to death! We walked 2 miles Friday evening and 4 miles yesterday. They want me worn out before I even start.
Will update when I can.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
How exciting!!!
Not long now. Looking forward to news of your little mans arrival soon.
Yeah!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Good luck Angie!
You are going to do great! I can't wait for your update after your little guy gets here!
Post a Comment