Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Got a lot on my mind today.  I think I'll try some bullets to get it all down.

* I desperately need to clean off the bed in the guest room.  It was the "catch all" place when cleaning out the nursery if we didn't know instantly where to put something.

* I also still have a few things left to do in order to feel prepared to NOT be at school for an extended period of time.  I'm not worried about my sub--my kiddos will definitely be in good hands--but I'd like to leave her as prepared as I possibly can.

* Tomorrow marks 36 weeks.  I know I say this every week, but where has the time gone?  That means little man will be here in 3 weeks or less.  Holy cow! 

* Today, I went for my mani/pedi that J bought me for Mother's Day.  I came home with pink fingernails and a French pedicure.  I love my toes, but I messed my fingernails up fixing dinner (no, I don't normally cook dinner at noon, but this was a crockpot recipe we are trying for the first time).  Darn packages that wouldn't open easily!  It'll be okay, though.  At least my toes still look good.  From a distance, my fingers probably aren't too bad, either. 

* My fingernails were so hard, my thumb nail broke the clippers that were being used when she was trimming my nails!  I guess that's what 5+ years of prenatal vitamins did for me.

* I'm so tired after all of that prep work for dinner, I don't feel like doing anything.  Not to mention the kitchen gags me from the smell of the Italian sausage/garlic/onion combination of the first step of the recipe.  Hope it tones down before dinnertime.

* Next appointment is Friday--ultrasound (to check baby's size since, despite what people believe, my belly is STILL measuring ahead), non-stress test, and cervix check.  Can't decide if I'm going to ask if it's okay to start school or not.  Ya know, the whole forgiveness vs. permission debate...

I think it's time for some lunch.

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs and love,

0 comments: