Thursday, July 12, 2012

6 more weeks...

I guess the groundhog saw his shadow.

Just kidding. But I'm kind of in disbelief that there are only 6 weeks left in this pregnancy. I feel so blessed to have made it to this point.

Today hasn't been my best day of the summer. I'm feeling kind of crampy-not with any sort of regularity, but it's enough to make me pay attention. I'm pushing the water and trying to rest.

I just saw a news story that apparently ran this morning on GMA (I was watching "A Baby Story" during that) about a new trend in hiring a 'birth photographer.' Um, yeah...don't think I'm interested in that (no harm meant if you are). I have always thought that was kind of a private moment.

I think I'll go take a shower and then tackle folding some laundry. By then, it will be nap time. ;-)

Hugs and love,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! I've been following your blog - thank you for sharing your story! I just had twins after 5 years of infertility treatments. Pregnancy goes by so fast - and so does the birth. You enter a whirlwind of new experiences and soon the birth will be just a memory. My doula took pictures during the delivery - very tasteful ones - and those pictures are one of my most prized possessions now. I was hesitant initially also, and I don't know if I would hire a photographer specifically, but maybe a nurse or a family member can take pictures. It's really worth it.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

YAY for 6 weeks left! Take it easy!